Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Sunday, September 27, 2009

Snapshots

It's late. It took me most of the day to complete the layout from today's assignment for the software class. Not that it was particularly hard, but I did have other obligations to fulfill. So work on the layout was done in little sporadic time frames. These classes do take time, so I have not been able to visit blogs as much as I usually do. I do try to though.



The general theme was 'a day in the life of' snapshot journal. I opted to use photos my Sweetie and I took of a day we went to the ranch where he enjoys hunting for whitetail deer and other wildlife. It was a lovely day, and what better way to preserve the memories than with a scrappy layout.

I have enjoyed working on this assignment tremendously. I can hardly wait for the next class!

9 comments:

Elaine said...

These things really do take time, don't they? But aren't they so much fun? I love all the pages you've been doing! Great job!

Elaine :)

glorv1 said...

That's really great yaya. I know you haven't been around lately:( I alway look forward to seeing what you can create and each time it gets better and better. I really like this layout. You go girl! A+ for the assignment. Have a great Sunday.

Gloria said...

Looks like a lot of fun and quite beautiful to look at too. In fact your blog, in its entirety looks very very pretty and amazingly intricate. Love the way you have your signature at the end of each posting and great name by the way!

YayaOrchid said...

Elaine, I forgot you enjoy scrapping too!

Thank you Gloria, I'm just having fun with the classes.

Gloria, Thank you so much for stopping by! If you click on the signature, you can create your own on the web site.
I sent you an email!

Tracy said...

Have fun and enjoy, YaYa! :o)

Tea Time and Roses said...

Wow you are having a wonderful time with this, and the layout is beautiful! Continue to enjoy your classes.:o)

Smiles...

Beverly

YayaOrchid said...

Thanks Tracy!

Thaks, Beverly, I will!

glorv1 said...

yaya, did you fix it? How come you have this type of comment section now? Is it working for you after all? Lots of questions, huh:D I hope you got it working now. Take care.

Clever Karen said...

You are getting really good at creating these pages in Photoshop! Good for you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music