Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Saturday, October 10, 2009

A Song For Me

I hardly ever listen to music. And when I do, it's usually by accident, and only if it's a song I loved in my youth. Nothing much in the way of movies or music impresses me any more. That's just the way it is with me. Earlier today when I visited Diane's blog Tomato Soup Cake I saw that she had a link up for a music video. I had an idea it would be a Christian song. I assumed it would be like most of the ones I've heard, nice, but not my preferred type of music....even though of course I know that music made to honor and praise God is way more important than the secular kind. So I went ahead and clicked on the link.

Let me say that it has been a long time since a song has touched my heart this way. I know that the Lord ministered to me with this song. I could identify with the message, with what he was saying to me. I hope you enjoy it also:


7 comments:

glorv1 said...

That was beautiful. It's a wonderful song to remind us that God is always with us. Thanks yaya.

Tufa Girl said...

Beautiful song. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Tea Time and Roses said...

Hello Dear Friend,

Oh my goodness what a beautiful song and reminder that God is always with us no matter what it looks like He is with us!!:o) God's Word promises that He would never leave us or forsake us, oh how wonder that is.:o) Thank you so much.:o)

Enjoy a lovely week.:o)

Smiles...

Beverly

glorv1 said...

yaya, please pick up your Hope, Faith, and Courage award at my blog. Thank you. Have a great day.

Renee said...

Beautiful Yaya. I can't get over how stunning you look in your new picture. What a babe.

Love Renee xoxo

YayaOrchid said...

Awww...Renee....shucks! Thanks! (blushing):)

FlowerLady said...

Wonderful post. Thanks for sharing. I also posted the you tube to my blog, along with a link to your blog. We all need to be reminded that always He is with us, no matter what our circumstances.

FlowerLady

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music