Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Friday, November 20, 2009

Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood

The brief rainfall and cool temperatures made for a beautiful day! Any rain is always welcome, but the cloudy, overcast skies which remained even after the rain had ceased made for a perfect Autumn Day. A visit by my Grandsons made me all the more happy and blessed.











Suddenly, all the aches and pains don't matter too much. I actually forget about my aches and pains, ha! Let me share this with you, the best medicine for those aging bones is to have your Grandbabies around you. There's something about their laughter and their voices that does an Abuelita good! Suddenly you feel invigorated and refreshed. The fountain of youth, I tell you!


9 comments:

Tea Time and Roses said...

Hello Dear One!

Oh my look at these two beautiful sweetie pies!:o) You are so right, there are few things that make you smile like the grand kids! My little grandson will be two years old soon and I tell you he is the apple of our eyes, our little gift from above.:o)

I cannot begin to tell you how delighted I was to hear your voice. I talked about it all through dinner!:o) What a nice way to start the weekend. We must do it again soon.

Smiles...

Beverly

Tufa Girl said...

I wish I could pinch their cheeks - they are so cute! If you could only bottle their giggles and save it for later.

Bob Mrotek said...

Let's hear it from everybody!!!

It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood,
A beautiful day for a neighbor,
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?

It's a neighborly day in this beautywood,
A neighborly day for a beauty,
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?

I have always wanted to have a neighbor just like you,
I've always wanted to live in a neighborhood with you.

So let's make the most of this beautiful day,
Since we're together, we might as well say,
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?
Won't you be my neighbor?

Won't you please,
Won't you please,
Please won't you be my neighbor?

glorv1 said...

Yaya, listen to bob, would you. hehehehe. He is so funny sometimes. He's in a good mood. I'm better for now, thx for the prayers and thoughts. How cute you GC are. They look so full of life. Good for you, happiness and wellness is children. Have a great day.

Georgina said...

Yaya, I concur...there's nothing like the sweet or even stinky scent of a grandchild!!! You can also get away being a child yourself without any complaints or judgments from those little wonderful people...maybe a look from their parents, "Oh mom, your such a child sometimes!!!" Hehehehe....'tis great!!! Your babies are absolutely adorable. I'm not Abuelita, but Meema.

Threeblindsheep said...

Your grandbabies are adorable!

I've been rather busy-after being sick for nearly 2 weeks. So no blogging or following blogs--Wanted to let you know I LOVE the new look. I am amazed at how creative you are. Your site is such an enjoyable find-
Blessings

glorv1 said...

yaya, I'm opening another blog for my bracelets, it's under construction at present:)

YayaOrchid said...

Beverly, aww, thank you! I feel the same way! And yes, we absolutely must talk again. It was fun!

Cindy, thank you! I love their rosy cheeks too!

Bob, you know, truthfully, as I typed the title, I could actually hear Mr. Rogers singing in my mind,LOL!

YayaOrchid said...

Gloria, thank you for your comment and I'm so glad you're feeling better. I left you a comment about your new blog. :)

Georgina, how sweet it is to hear them call you 'Meema' right? Mine don't really talk yet, well, Elias does, but not too clearly, but I can hardly wait to hear them call me 'buelita!

TBS, thank you so much for your comment! I'm glad you like the new look. It's good to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music