Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Friday, November 13, 2009

Boxes

In looking around the Etsy site, I found a neat tutorial for making your own little boxes. What I did to make these two little boxes was use 12x12" scrapbook paper, because it's already square. It just involves a series of folds and a couple of cuts into the paper.







So that's what I've been doing. I'm glad I found this little nugget. It will come in handy when I need a small box for a gift.

Love,
Idalia

6 comments:

glorv1 said...

Oh that's great yaya. I have some little boxes that my bangles came in and I'm going to save them, paint them or decoupage them. I like your boxes. Oh about "friends" on Facebook. I would be careful on that. Just allow people who you have blogged with. When I get a request if I don't know them, I just click on the request the do not know. Anyway, great boxes.

YayaOrchid said...

Thanks! they're fun to make!

Georgina said...

Love those boxes...so cute and how personal is that when one receives a wonderful goodie inside a hand made box!!

YayaOrchid said...

I agree, in a pinch you can make your own!LOL!

Tracy said...

Those are really pretty, YaYa...love those papers you've chosen. Very sweet for gift giving. Isn't Etsy amazing...You can find everything there! Happy Weekend :o)

Gloria said...

Oh . . . how utterly lovely!!! I often buy boxes like this at considerable cost and now I won't have to any longer. Thanks so much for sharing this with us:-)

Have a blessed Lords Day Yaya Orchid!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music