Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Monday, November 9, 2009

Class Worth Taking

This is the last week of registration for a free class over at the Jessica Sprague website called Holidays In Hand.  More details here:



Perfect for my good friend Gloria who recently purchased Photoshop software. It's a good way to get in and learn what all the bells and whistles are for. Besides, Jessica is an excellent Instructor! So, I say, take advantage of this opportunity to learn something new!

Love,

5 comments:

glorv1 said...

Hi yaya. Sounds like a great class. I may check it out just to see how it works. Hey you mentioned me and thank you very much. I know, I know, I should, I should and maybe, just maybe....I have to go see before I commit myself to anything. You know what I mean. But I have to say, thank you very much for thinking of me and I will try...just because. Have a great day. (tomorrow that, is.)

YayaOrchid said...

Gloria, what's good about her classes is that you can take them at your own time and leisure. They're there forever, whenever you sign in you can go to your class...any time of day or night!

Tracy said...

That sounds like a lot of fun... Thanks for putting us in the know, YaYa! Will you be taking it? Happy Day :o)

Dida said...

hey Yaya...
Thank u for dropping by and thank u soo much for the encouragement on my work.
Also good to know about these, classes. I will go ahead and take a look at them.
have a nice day.
dida

YayaOrchid said...

Hi, Tracy! Yes! I already signed up and am looking forward to the class.

Dida, I meant every word Dida. That is seriously nice artwork. Hope to 'see' you in the Sprague class! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music