Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving Day!



My prayers and wishes for all my bloggie friends to have a wonderful blessings filled day! I'm a day ahead I know, but I don't expect I'll have time to post tomorrow. So to one and all, enjoy this marvelous time of year, and may your plates be full of good food, your table surrounded by loved ones, and your life full of God's joy and presence! And remember, no matter what the circumstances are in your life right now, every day we awaken is a new opportunity to draw close to our Creator for an abundant life!

Love,

8 comments:

Tufa Girl said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Yaya. May your day be full of those grandbabies and their giggles.

YayaOrchid said...

Thank you TufaGirl! Wishing you the best!

glorv1 said...

Hi Amiga. Hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving. Bob told me not to eat a lot but I plan on eating lots. :D
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

YayaOrchid said...

Thank you Gloria! This is one day when it's ok to eat lots! :)

Tracy said...

Wishing you & yours a blessed Thanksgiving holiday and weekend YaYa! :o) ((HUGS))

Tea Time and Roses said...

Wishing you and your family a most lovely Thanksgiving day. I can hardly wait to enjoy a very large slice of pumpkin pie!:o) Enjoy!

Smiles...

Beverly

Sharon said...

I hope you had a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving!

glorv1 said...

yaya, please stop by and pick up the Honest Scrap Award and I hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music