Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Saturday, November 28, 2009

A Neat Award


To my friend Gloria from Viva La Vida, I say thank you for another wonderful award! She has always been such a sweetheart about sharing her awards with me. I will post it on my sidebar. I would love to pass it on, but I'm afraid I've run out of people who will accept them. But if anyone wants to post it on their blog, please feel free to do so. It's all about sharing!

1 comment:

glorv1 said...

Hi yaya, can't stay. Just popped in to say hello and thx for the kind words. I'm hanging draperies and helping with the renovation of the bathroom plus changing furniture around to make room for the tree. Thanks for being my amiga, talk to you later when time allows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music