Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Sunday, November 15, 2009

Timely Arrival

Today has been a nice quiet day, perfect for reading! This book arrived in Saturday's mail, and I had been yearning for some down time to get a feel for it. My first impression was that it very much resembled a bread baking book, and not because of the title or picture. It just feels like a book full of nutritious recipes. It may very well be just that. Nutrition for the soul.





From what I've seen so far, it's going to be an interesting book to get into. I see it as a catalyst for asking myself some good, soul searching questions.  I can hardly wait to share with you'll my perception of it.

I do like the fact that it's a hardcover. A book you can come back to again and again, and still keep its crisp clean lines.



Funny how God works; I've been struggling with a few 'tidbit' questions, the type all of us have to joust with every now and then. And then this book arrives in my lap!
Love,

6 comments:

glorv1 said...

Looks like a pretty good read. Enjoy your new book and post some of those loaves when you bake them. Look forward o that. Take care, have a great week.

Bob Mrotek said...

Hmmm...let's see. According to my calculations for forty loaves you will need sixteen fishes :)

YayaOrchid said...

Gloria, I surely will let you know. :)

Bob, I will let you know too! :)

Tea Time and Roses said...

Hello Dear Friend!

First let me say, thank you so much for the sweet post on the shops.:o) You are indeed a sweetheart!:o) I am so happy you love the earrings. Hope they make you smile each time you wear them.:o)

Looks like a wonderful book, and the cover is beautiful! I know you will enjoy this book very much. Cannot wait till you share something yummy from it with us.:o) You and your sweet family enjoy a lovely week.

Smiles...

Beverly

Yaya said...

Beverly, thank you for stopping by. Wishing you a great week also!

Anonymous said...

It is rather valuable piece

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music