Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Friendship Gifts

My dear friend Gloria sent me a very nice 'friendship' parcel. It was very sweet of her to share of her talent with me. She sent me a lovely print of one of her paintings, which I happen to like very much. It is her rendition of Van Gogh's 'Mother of Artist' painting. I just think Gloria's looks nicer.



This would be a print of a lovely collage she put together of her Copper Lady painting.



And last, but not least, one of her beautiful bracelets that she sells in her shop.


Gloria, thank you for such a wonderful gesture! And thank you for being a friend!
Love,

2 comments:

glorv1 said...

Hi yaya, I'm glad you like my token of appreication for your friendship stuff. hehehe stuff. Thanks for the kind words. I ordered some Omaha steaks the other day and we are having them tonight along with a stuff baked potato and a salad. It looks so late already and it's only 4:30 over here. By the time esposo gets home, it is pitch dark. Oh well enjoy your stuff and I will talk to you later. Sorry if the bracelet doesn't fit you, use olive oil hahaha. Take care. Oh Georgina has a big virus, the Trojan. She has a new post up but I'm afraid to open it up and infect my computer. Wow, what to do! I'm going to wait and see. Take care.

YayaOrchid said...

Mmm...big juicy steaks! Enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music