Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Saturday, December 12, 2009

Tool For A Resolution


A couple of days ago I received a copy of "The One Day Way" by Chantel Hobbs. I've been so busy I had not even opened it to look at it. I perused it briefly today, and plan to tackle it in the days ahead. Basically, it's a diet book. Although the book cover distinctly says that it's by the author of "Never Say Diet", I have a strong suspicion that this is all about diet and exercise. No problem! We can use all the help we can get, and with the New Year fast approaching, I guess we can safely say this book is another 'timely arrival'.


Except I'm not a fan of New Year's resolutions. I think they always set people up for disappointment. Of course there's always the rare success story. I'm still hopeful for a panacea for weight issues. I'm very hopeful this book will be a useful tool to help with that. We shall soon see.
Love,

8 comments:

glorv1 said...

Hi yaya. Enjoy your new book. I always have read books on the subject but they never help me. I just TRY and I say TRY to moderate. Hey where did you get the snow from? I've been looking for snow like last year and can't find a safe one. Where did you get yours? Have a great week. I like your new picture. You look happy. Take care awesome lady.

glorv1 said...

Hey, I like the new look of your blog, its simple and pleasing. I need to do some changes on mine too.

Renee said...

Yaya thank you for your beautiful gift of a prayer. Thank you dear friend.

Love Renee xoox

p.s. I like your haircut.

xoxoxo

YayaOrchid said...

Gloria, thanks for the nice complements! For the snow effect, there is a link on the left sidebar. Just click on it and it takes you to the page where you can download the code.

Renee, so good to hear from you! I cut my hair over the Summer again. I love long hair, but my head sweats too much!

Anonymous said...

路過~推一個..................................................

Tracy said...

I hope this book will help you reach your goals, YaYa...and wishing you all the best for peace, love and joy in the New Year soon! We leave for our Christmas trip in the USA in 6 days... I can't wait. Wishing you & yours the Happiest Holidays :o) ((HUGS))

YayaOrchid said...

Tracy, thank you for your words. I wish you the same, a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Hope you have a wonderful time with your loved ones!

Tea Time and Roses said...

Hello Dear Friend.

Snow is falling here!:o) It is beautiful! Enjoy your book, let us know if you found it helpful.:o) Christmas is only a few days away, simply wonderful!

Smiles...

Beverly

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music