Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Thursday, January 14, 2010

Blog Update

Thanks to my good bloggie friend Bob of Mexico Bob fame, I was finally able to figure out what is slowing up my blog so much. My picture files are huge! I think that comes from using a 12 px camera. What I have to do in the future is resize each picture before uploading to the blog. Simple enough; however, that is not the only problem. My main computer has been infected with a nasty virus and will be going in the shop soon. For now I'm using my Sweetie's laptop. I still can't get used to the smaller keyboard, so that will probably translate into less posts on my blog. I may from time to time attempt a post, but I've made so many typos already, I just know it wouldn't be the same.

So until next time, I bid you farewell.

Love,

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music