Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Saturday, January 30, 2010

Colors

I am loving the colorful visuals in this video! Ethnic and bold- full of Mexican symbolism. The bright cheerful colors remind me of a Frida Kahlo painting. Wish I could infuse all these colors into my world!




4 comments:

Georgina said...

Love the colours and symbols too. Not much into tequila, though!!! LOL but I have a set of those shot glasses!!

YayaOrchid said...

Georginna, I know right? LOL!

Tufa Girl said...

I love Thalia. Love to have her closet. ;D

YayaOrchid said...

Did you see where she asked President Obama to dance? He's a good sport.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music