Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Further Proof

This is a brief post and an addendum to the previous I made about Swagbucks.

After I sent in the link to my post, I was very pleasantly surprised to hear from TSG that he had read it and liked it. He proceeded to add five swagbucks to my account. So my little writing endeavor earned me some swagbucks and for that I am happy! Virginia, there really is a TSG!

Love,

2 comments:

Gloria said...

Oh it just came up. I'm glad you are liking the search engine swag bucks. I haven't tried it. Hope all is going good for you. Take care.

YayaOrchid said...

yes, thanks Gloria! So glad you stopped by. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music