Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Good Thing


Good thing God is a merciful God. And patient and longsuffering. He has extended an invitation that is very much active and in good standing for over two thousand years. He has invited as many as would listen and open their hearts to his voice to sup with him at the Bridal table....which will very soon be laid out.

I got to thinking about it, because I realized it's a very good thing he is not like me, and his ways are higher and better than mine. I've only waited around 52 years for my biological Mother and siblings to love and accept me. And I already got tired of that wait. No more. Over. Finito. January 2010. Marked. Checked. I guess to all things there is a beginning and certainly an end. And to God's invitation there will also be an end. I'm just saying......

Love,

3 comments:

Gloria said...

Yaya, I'm not sure what i'm reading into this post. What ever it may be, you are right about things endings. Sometimes it's better to just turn the page, the end. I don't know. whatever it may be, we all love you. Have a great week and God bless you.

Amy said...

Oh Yaya...such a sad post. The last few evenings I have been reading many scriptures that speak to us of love and kindness to one another. It hit home with me because I, too, have two brothers who are difficult. It occurred to me that perhaps my quietness will speak louder than any words could. Also, it will give me time to rest...which God also tells us we must do. God bless you, Idalia.

Love,
Amy

Tufa Girl said...

Patience, Yaya. It is not the ending but the path and passage we take. All is well as we remember to trust.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music