Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Gloria!



Gloria, wishing you a joyful day full of blessings surrounded by all your loved ones! May the Lord bless you and keep you in his care!

I've only known you for a while, but in blogging time, it has seemed like a long time. Your sheer joy of living and your sense of humor is always an inspiration to me. You have been a constant and loyal bloggie pal, and I just wanted to say I appreciate your friendship greatly. I pray the Lord blesses you with a long healthy life so you can share many more wonderful posts! Keep up the great work on your blog and keep doing the things you love--whether it's creating beautiful artwork and bangles, or delectable meals you share with us via your photos. Please accept this heartfelt and genuine wish for a very Happy Birthday!! P.S. To my other bloggie friends, please join me in visiting Gloria's blog to wish her a Happy Birthday!



Sincerely,

2 comments:

Gloria said...

Ayeeeeeeeee! Yaya!! Who said? hehehe. How very thoughtful of you and I so do appreciate it. Thank you very much for your kindness and the feeling of what you said is mutual. I feel great and look forward to more of LIFE. Oh boy cake! :) Thanks again, I'm going now in a few minutes to exercise. Just popped in real quick. Ayeeeee!:)

Tea Time and Roses said...

A Big Happy Birthday to Gloria!! Wishing you many many more wonderful birthdays to come!:o)

Smiles...

Beverly

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music