Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Thursday, January 28, 2010

Staying Busy

I haven't forgotten about blogging. I've simply been spending way too much time on the Swagbucks fan page looking for clues and codes to help me earn swagbucks. Already, I've earned 5 $5 gift cards, which I'll redeem over at Amazon when they're posted Monday. I think I've got enough for one of the Tasha Tudor books I've been wanting (there are several I want). Not too bad for for it being under a month registered with the site. The thing is, it can become a little addictive. You start earning, and then it's like you want more and more. I think I'll just take a more laid back approach after today. I'll simply do the searches and the weekly codes. Keep it simple, and it doesn't take over your life.

In other news, I've been tryin to make time to visit my fellow bloggers' sites. Also trying to learn to use Twitter. I for the life of me cannot get the workings of it. But I'm trying. Interestingly, it's also one of the sites used by Swagbucks for giving out codes and Swagbucks.

If this sounds like I've neglected my other hobbies, I'd have to agree. But only for today. I've got a couple of things I need to add to my Etsy shop. I will post about that soon.

6 comments:

Bob Mrotek said...

Yaya,
I too am trying to figure out Twitter. I follow both you and Gloria and am amused that both of you are having the same experience that I am...bewilderment. I decided that I am going to make at least one tweet every day and eventually I hope that Twitter will make more sense to me. My Twitter address is @BobMrotek. I think that Leslie Limon has already got a handle on it. Smart gal!

Dida said...

Hello Yaya...
thank u for stopping by...
so how r u doing ..? i have a lot of catching up to do with the blogging world.
I absolutely adore this new look of your blog. The white background has an appeal to it.It makes the posts look more colorful. And the header picture, no words to describe how good it is..!
have a nice day...
dida

Georgina said...

Hola Yaya, glad you're blogging again...me sad when I don't get my daily dose of the Yaya gal!!! Have a great weekend and have a creative time, whether it be earning swag bucks, cooking or making pretties.

xxoo,
Georgina

YayaOrchid said...

LoL! Bob, maybe it's just us fuddy duddies that have a hard time with Twitter, cause I tell you the young 'uns take to it like ducks to water! I am following you too Bob!

Dida, I am so happy to see you're back! That is so sweet of you to say. I appreciate your taking the time to comment.

Georgina, your creations are also something I enjoy checking out in your blog! I guess we have to keep on going to stay creative. Have a great weekend!

Gloria said...

Hi yaya. Just taking some time to stop at friend's blogs. I've been busy with reading and getting paperwork ready for taxes and plus I joined the OWOH event and that is a lot of fun. You get to meet people from all over the world. Already I've gotten 5 more followers. HOw cool is that! Well if you can get free bucks, why not. I know what you mean by addicting. Take care.

YayaOrchid said...

Gloria, it's always good news to me when I hear you're doing well! I think we've both kinda been going in different directions lately, but we'll always still be pals. I strongly believe in being supportive of other women's endeavors, so I'll be there for that also.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music