Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Sunday, January 24, 2010

Testing A Siggy

For quite some time I've wanted to learn how to do my own signature. I was reminded of it when I visited Jayme's blog. Her little rooster inspired me because I love chickens! So I've spent most of the day reading through the search hits on Google. It's like looking for a needle in a haystack. I'm still not sure I did this right. For some reason I was unable to  select a font color in Photoshop. It just wouldn't 'take'. I know I messed up somewhere.  But at least I was able to get a transparent background. Well, maybe it just looks transparent because my post background is white. I'm also going to see if it works to just copy the text and save it to my blog editor. That's next on the agenda. I also changed the blog header a bit. I'm not sure I like it yet. I rather liked looking at the beach to remind me of cool and refreshing ocean breezes.

Love,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music