Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Sunday, January 24, 2010

Work in Progress

My blog has become my little project- a work in progress. I've made the top banner and am using a template with multiple columns. I really only wanted three columns, but am finding uses for the other columns.  The only thing is it does look cluttered. Even my banner with the photos is a bit much.  It's all experimental at this stage. And it's all fun for me learning how to move things around and playing with gadgets and what not. I still have much to learn though.

2 comments:

Gloria said...

I don't think it looks cluttered. It's looking good. Oooh you are getting morefollowers, Yay! Have a great Sunday. We just got back from lunch at a Mexican restaurant. Have a great week. How you doing on your Etsy?

YayaOrchid said...

Hi, Gloria! Etsy....same old, same old. I'm still hopeful! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music