Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Friday, February 5, 2010

February 25

Well, in case anyone is thinking about signing up with Swagbucks, I really should let you know that perhaps this is the best time ever to do so. On the days leading up to February 25, TSG will be giving his followers on Facebook many opportunities to earn multi-denominational Swagbucks. That translates to more money for gift cards or items you want to buy. February 25 will be the second anniversary of Swagbucks coming to fruition as a search and win site. So anyone coming aboard around this celebration time will be sure to quickly see rewards. I wouldn't be promoting the site if I personally did not truly see how beneficial it has been for me. I refuse to make fraudulent statements, so right off I'm saying that you will not get rich instantly or stand to be the next great winner of a millionaire sweepstakes somewhere. What I will honestly tell you is that once the swagbucks start adding up, you will have enough to buy that gift you'd like to with your very own money. If it's teens using the site, they will be able to save enough for their own purchases, thereby helping the family budget.  And did I mention the word sweepstakes earlier? You do actually have the opportunity of 'buying' Swagstakes entries with your swagbucks. There are $100, $500 and even $1000 Swagstake entries you can snag with your swagbucks if you should want to take a shot at winning those large amounts. The entries generally only cost 1 to three swagbucks.

For transparency purposes, I will say that right now I have $25 in an Amazon account that I can use to buy anything I want there on Amazon.com, and I have 57 swagbucks in my Swagbucks account which I've accumulated just since I cashed in the other ones for the Amazon gift cards. I actually have enough right now to buy one more $5 gift Amazon gift card which I would then add to the $25 for a total of $30! And this is in just over a month! I'm not filthy rich, but I have that little 'nest egg' in Amazon. I could also have bought PayPal gift cards, but those cost quite a bit more. Almost everyone on the Swagbucks fan site buys the $5 gift cards, because they only cost 45 swagbucks.

And lest I forget to mention it, you can earn those swagbucks in a variety of ways, not just by using the search engine. On the Facebook fan page, TSG puts clues and codes that you then go looking for to insert into your account 'code' box, thereby adding more into your account. There are Special Offers that you may or may not choose to take advantage of, but where if you do, you can earn more swagbucks. Then there's the Shop and Earn page, where it's like shopping at your regular stores, but with the added incentive of earning swagbucks which when added to your account means more buying power. It's unbelievable how many ways there are to earn those swagbucks. Swagbucks, swagbucks, swagbucks, I know I keep repeating that word. It's hard not to- the list of reasons to join just goes on and on and on!

                                     Search & Win

I know that once anyone sees how great the site is they'll want to let all their friends and loved ones know about it. This post is just a heads up to how great the timing is right now to be a part of this web site. For anyone who does decide to join, I urge you to become a fan of the site on Facebook, and just read what goes on there. You will learn a lot! Also read the FAQ's, as well as the discussion threads. You will be glad you did, because you'll also hear about what web sites to stay away from due to viruses or problems with getting swagbucks credited. I would want anyone joining to be really educated about the site so it will be a much more enjoyable experience. So I hope you do join, and the sooner you do, the sooner you'll be racking up those swagbucks!

4 comments:

Dida said...

wow this Swagbucks thing seems pretty cool. I will have to check it out. Also i luved your "Baking love" post, make me want to bake a loaf. May be i will if I get the desired amount of cleaning in the house...oh well...
thank u for stopping by, and encouraging me.
more paintings..coming soon...!!!! (lol)
have a nice day..
luv
dida

YayaOrchid said...

Hi, Dida! Yes, I'm thoroughly looking forward to seeing more of your paintings. You're talented,so keep it up!

Renee said...

I'll have to look into this. Thanks so much for posting about it! Have a great weekend.

YayaOrchid said...

Renee, I hope you do look into it at least read up a bit. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music