Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Reminder on the Eve

First, an apology to my bloggie friends. I have sadly neglected to keep up with reading your blogs as regularly as I always have. I always draw great joy and inspiration from all your writings. In my defense, I have been spending most of my free computer time over at the Swagbucks fan page. The reason being that tomorrow is the second 'birthday' of Swagbucks and all week the membership has been anxiously awaiting what promises to be a great time to be on board. Today being the eve of said celebration, you can pretty much bet I'll be on the site on and off all day. Some people there are even planning on pulling all nighters! At exactly midnight, the site is expected to put out several surprises, including a whole new look. At the gist of the matter  though is the promise from the head guy that large amounts of swagbucks will be put out during the celebration. Now to put in perspective, 45 swagbucks will buy you a $5 gift card at Amazon. That is the purchase of choice for most of the Swaggernauts. I've already got a hefty $45 in my Amazon account. Free money! You can't beat that, and all for using your computer the way you normally do when doing searches. There are a few pointers I could share with you should you decide to sign up, on how to increase your swagbucks, as well as a few pointers on what not to do. For example, right around midnight, should you happen to be an insomniac, if you do searches, you will almost certainly hit a swagbuck or two- which are called 'midnight bucks' by the way. But what you must not do is 'oversearch'.  Doing too many searches too fast will trigger their software to possibly deactivate you temporarily. So in searching, you have to pace yourself. A sure way is to just search as you normally do when you're looking for information on the web.What is interesting to note is that people think it's a scam when they hear about it. I am here to tell you it is not a scam. Proof is in the pudding as they say- my Amazon account in my case. Turns out there is money to be made in using search engines. And many companies are reaping those rewards. Isn't it time we also got rewarded for searching? I'm just saying......



Thought I'd share what my profile picture looks like over at Facebook.
Once this celebration passes I'm pretty certain I can go back to my regularly scheduled program. I will attempt to be more disciplined about posting on my blog, reading, catching up with blogs, and just generally living life as I've always known it.  But for now, this little Granny just wants to have fun! I just wanted to post a little reminder that now would be a great time to join Swagbucks!

5 comments:

tea time and roses said...

Hello Dear Idalia!

SwayBucks sound like loads of fun and boy are you reaping the rewards. I am going to take a much closer look at SwagBucks, who couldn't use a few extra bucks..I surely could.:o) This has been loads of fun for you and that is wonderful.:o) Enjoy the party!!

Smiles...

Beverly

Renee said...

Enjoy!

Gloria said...

Oh I seen the name Renee up there and it took me for just a moment. anyway, enjoy and have fun.

YayaOrchid said...

Thank you all for your nice comments. It is now ten minutes away from unveiling the new look. But the festivities don't start until noon CSt.

Dida said...

hello Yaya...
how r u doing?
this sawbucks thing looks tempting, and guess what, i created an account. i Google things a lot...i spend a lot of time searching things on internet, so why not via sawbucks.
thank u for sharing ur experience..
take care
dida

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music