Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Praying for Renee

I want to add my prayers to those of the many friends and loved ones of a fellow blogger. Renee has been battling a life threatening disease for a long time now. Her daughter recently posted that she is in the hospital. We have all been praying and hoping to hear some good news. I extend my sincere wish that Renee will be going home to her family soon fully recovered. She is a lovely woman who is greatly loved and needed by her family.

My friend Gloria made a lovely post which is a reminder to keep Renee in our prayers. I will also add the candle to this post. Anyone wishing to use it on your blog may do so. May the Lord hear our prayers for a speedy recovery and healing of Renee! His will be done. In Jesus' name. Amen.

6 comments:

Gloria said...

Beautiful yaya. It brought tears to my eyes. So many heartaches for this woman. Thanks for posting the candle, hopefully it will go on to someone else's blog.
"Together we are strong."

tea time and roses said...

Hello Dear Idalia,

I am so sadden to hear about Renee. Know that my prayers are with her at present.

Just one more thing I love about blogland...support and love through prayer.


Beverly

Amy said...

Hi Yaya...I have been praying for Renee since I saw it on Gloria's blog. You are a good woman, indeed, to help us all remember the power of prayer. Someday soon I'm going to look into the Swagbucks....I'll drop you a line when I do. Have a nice weekend.

Love,
Amy

Tracy said...

Thoughts and prayers flying! :o) ((HUGS))

Gloria said...

Hi yaya. Just popped in to say hi and I hope you have a great weekend. Keep up the spirits. Take care.

Renee said...

Keeping Renee' and her family in my thoughts and prayers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music