Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Journey Begins


And so begins another phase. The steps are tiny and hesitant- quite unsteady and unsure. Yet every journey whether only begun or finished starts with the first step. Time will tell if this is one which will be finished. Sometimes it feels as though I'm grasping at straws and flailing my arms desperately trying to find that life saving flotation device.
That is why I have not mentioned this before to anyone. I don't know yet what the outcome will be. But then,  does anyone? This is the week when it all begins for me. And I'm scared, yes I am. I'm also full of
hope.

5 comments:

Gloria said...

Hi yaya. Sounds serious. I hope that what ever it is, that all will come out for the best. My thoughts are with you.

Georgina said...

You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Tufa Girl said...

Yaya, my thoughts and prayers to you always. Please remember you are not alone.

Amy said...

Yaya...you've piqued our curiosity. What is up? Is everything alright? Like the others, I will keep you close in prayer.

Love,
Amy

tea time and roses said...

Hello Dear Idalia,

Know that you are in my prays my friend. Take care.

Smiles....

Beverly

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music