Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Monday, May 31, 2010

Proof Is In The Pudding

Told ya Swagbucks was legit! This is footage from an NBC affiliate in Atlanta:



I had to share this again, though I had said I wouldn't because the site really has become very popular.
I know people have apprehensions thinking it's a scam or a spammy site. It's a very legitimate site which earns you digital dollars which translate to real dollars when you redeem them. I've chosen to redeem mine for Amazon gift cards, and already I've got $120 since I started in December. It's not a lot, but it's also money I wouldn't have if I had gone on only using the regular search engines like Google or Yahoo. This one pays you to search! You really should give it a try, you have nothing to lose but you'll have the chance to gain some swag for your Holiday shopping. Click on my link in the left sidebar or the link at the start of this post. If you do decide to join, email me and I will give you a bunch of tips to help you earn those Swagbucks faster.

4 comments:

Persuaded said...

Wow? $120??? That sounds like a lot of money to me! Congrats to ya honey:-)


I occasionally wonder if I should do some advertising on my blog... then I always decide against it. Doesn't stop me from wondering tho! hehehe

Renee said...

Congrats ~ $120.00 is great! Enjoy!

Gloria said...

I don't spend a lot of time on the computer or at least I try not to. If I spent more time looking for swagbucks, I'd be on all day and night, it's sort of like gambling with my time. Hooray for you and what you've earned. That lady on the video sure had accumulated quite a bit. Have fun.

YayaOrchid said...

Diena, I've also considered that as well. But I hear tell it really doesn't pay that well. But just randomly searching and accumulating swagbucks is just something that you'd do anyway when searching for stuff on the internet.

Thank you Renee!

Gloria, the amount you saw in the video was in swagbucks, which translates into about $42 of real money. To make ALOT of money, you would have to spend ALOT of time on the computer doing special offers and shop and earn deals. But just random searching will get you a little bit of a nest egg- nothing grand.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music