Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Saturday, July 31, 2010

Filling In The Gaps


I'm constantly finding new and interesting things on the internet. Just found out I can earn some pennies merely by using Twitter. I'm not greedy, so a dollar earned here and there I feel is a good thing. I think that finding an honest way to make a little revenue is nothing to be ashamed of. I don't let it take over my life, I merely make use of the tools at hand whilst doing what I come online to do anyway. If I'm going to search, I will use Google, but will also use Swagbucks for a chance to increase my gift card stash. If I'm going to Tweet, I might as well take a moment to tweet for a sponsor. It's all about taking an extra minute or two and then just letting the income build up. It will be a slow process perhaps, but I'm not in a hurry, so it's ok. I guess I want to feel that as a housewife I can contribute a little to the budget, even if it's not a lot. So for now at least, I'm enjoying doing these little tasks. Very soon, I won't be able to be much on the computer, but for now, I'll have a little fun. I expect I'll make a post when I'm on the other side of the ordeal, and I can fill in all the gaps and holes I've left behind from not blogging consistently. Please just humor me. Someone once said that life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get. As long as it's fun, and especially if it includes some chocolate, it's all good. This journey we're on is like being on an airplane. You have to wait for the end of the ride, cause you can't just get up and jump out a window. You sit there patiently and quietly (well, maybe not so quietly) trying to find things to occupy your mind and your time. The trick is to make sure those 'things' are good and positive and worthwhile. All along you hope that better things await you when the ride/trip does finally end.

Oh my! I'm just full of metaphors today, aren't I? Well, I haven't blogged in a while, but I will say that I've been keeping myself busy working on creating the neatest little tags and greeting cards. Still haven't gotten my sewing inspiration back, but I have faith it will all come back to me when I'm in a better state of mind. I seriously want to post pictures of my little projects, but I've been too lazy to take pictures. I will surely do so soon. Until next time, have a little faith.

6 comments:

Amy said...

Hi Yaya....well, I have my sewing mojo working, but no time to sew! It's good to hear from you! Looking forward to your "project pictures." Have a blessed week.

Love,
Amy

YayaOrchid said...

Hello AMy! It's always nice to hear from you. I guess you're just going to have to steal some time from other projects to get that sewing done, LOL! Sewing is so therapeutic and necessary I think. Best wishes to you also!

Bob Mrotek said...

Yaya,
¡QuĂ© te alivies pronto! :)

Mama Hen said...

I am following you back! I look forward to following your blog! Come visit Mama's Little Nestwork! Come join my new blog network of amazing bloggers! Have a great night!

Mama Hen
www.mamaslittlechick.com
www.mamaslittlenestwork.com

Mama Hen said...

Yaya, you don't need a button to join. Just add the Mama's Little Nestwork button to your mainpage and do the steps in the join up. I will add your blog to the category you choose. It is very simple. Let me know if you have any questions! I look forward to having you in the Nestwork!

Mama Hen

Mama Hen said...

I put you under Life Blogs! Welcome to Mama's Little Nestwork! Make sure to come and comment on featured bloggers and show support! Features will be picked from the members who support one another the most! Have a great night! Love the music!

Mama Hen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music