Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Crafting Around

Note: I'm not sure why the pictures posted are not centered. When making the entries they show up correctly.

My Sweetie finally had some time to work on our main computer 
and was able to get it back up and running. Which was a really good and timely thing, because I needed to upload some of the cards and tags I've been working on to the shop. I'm going to have to get cracking on playing catch-up. The down time on the main computer really set me back on getting my things listed. I'll be listing a few more things over the next couple of days. It's a common belief among Etsy folk that 'tis better to list over several days as opposed to all at once.

This time of year really puts me in a crafting mood. So much love is put into creating even the simplest of things. Those little details which evoke wonderful childhood memories about the Holidays give me so much joy!




Postcard Holiday Tags- what could be nicer and more versatile? I may just send out a few of these as Christmas cards- no ribbon of course.



A little bit of Thanksgiving cheer and cuteness can go a long way with a cute birdie like this.



And with a simple message to remind us what it's all about. The little things which mean so much.

 








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music