Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Tuesday, November 16, 2010

More Tags

Lots to do but I'm slowly getting items checked off my list. Listed some of the tags I've been working on at the shop. I call these my line of Scripture Items. It was fun making these, and even if no one picks them up, I know I can surely use them.





Also an oldie but goodie for Christmas- Feliz Navidad!



More to come soon!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Oooo, those are beautiful!

YayaOrchid said...

Thank you Sharon!

tea time and roses said...

Hello Idalia,

These tags are beautiful my friend! What a lovely job you have done with these! The colors are beautiful and see a few have already left your shop.:o)

I have missed a few of your post and must catch up right away.:o) I took a peek at your pizza, it looks quite yummy!

Continued Blessings to you! This lovely post certainly made me smile.

Smiles♥

Beverly

YayaOrchid said...

Beverly, I am so happy you stopped by! Thank you my friend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music