Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Friday, November 12, 2010

Pizza Photos

Now that I'm using my regular computer, I can post the pictures of the pizzas I made last month and which I mentioned in a post  Made with my sourdough starter and using all purpose and semolina flours, we liked it. We being my little one and myself. Sweetie is not partial to blue cheese or figs on a pizza. I say every once in a while, it's nice to eat something different, as long as it's made at home.


But more than anything it's about the satisfaction of turning this


into this


And finally into this


and this


A regular and more familiar pizza for my Sweetie- pepperoni and cheese


Something for everyone- and no delivery fees.

6 comments:

Elaine said...

Yaya...Oh my goodness....these pizza shots are making my mouth water. I know for sure I'd like the one with figs and blue cheese....and I'm pretty sure my guys would too. But just in case I'm CERTAIN they like the pepperoni and cheese just like your sweetie! I'm going to check out your sourdough starter post.
Elaine :)

YayaOrchid said...

Hi Elaine! Sorry I hadn't resonded to your comment- we were out of town to a fiber festival.

I think the fig pizza was the best I've ever made. Thank you for commenting!

Mexico in my kitchen said...

Those pizzas look yummy. I would love to try the fig pizza.

Saludos,

Mely

YayaOrchid said...

Mely, thanks for visiting and for your comment.

tea time and roses said...

Oh my goodness Idalia I wish you could have slipped me a big slice of this in the mail.:o) This looks so good! You are a pizza making queen!:o)

Smiles♥

Beverly

YayaOrchid said...

Beverly, you made me smile! thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music