Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Of Christmas Gifts

This song and video brings the message about what Christmas should really be about. The greatest gift of all time- redemption! Thank you Father for the gift of your Son!






5 comments:

Gloria said...

Loved it, great video! Thanks for sharing. Have a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year. I'm making tamales and we are staying home this year. Take care.

tea time and roses said...

He indeed is our greatest gift! Merry Christmas to you and your family dear friend.

Smiles♥

Beverly

Prieta said...

YayaOrchid -
Thank you for stopping by my blog to leave me a comment. You have a lovely space here - I will be following you. Have a very happy new year celebration and a prosperous 2011!

Gloria said...

Hi yaya. Don't forget to stop by my bangle blog and join the giveaway. Hope you had a great Christmas. I see Prieta has been here, I'll have to stop by and remind her too. Enjoy your week.

Gloria said...

Hi yaya. I just wanted to let you know that you won a bangle on my blog bangle. Please email me your address and I will get it out to you next week. Congratulations

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music