Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Sunday, January 23, 2011

I Like Williams Sonoma Gadgets

Today's beautiful weather was perfect for firing up the grill. I was anxious to try out a gadget I bought at Williams Sonoma during their online Winter sale. It's a nifty hamburger press.


I highly recommend it, because before using it, I always had a hard time making perfectly shaped burgers. This gadget works and makes perfect burgers! They slide out easily and don't break apart. I made mine with a cheese center, then patted more meat to cover the cheese. I really like the 'grill lines' that it imprints.


Now my burgers come out thick and juicy and very evenly shaped. Sadly, the WS site shows that the press is no longer available, but hopefully they'll bring it back, because it does have good reviews. Sometimes you can also find items that are no longer available on the web site in the regular Williams Sonoma stores.

I should probably add that this is not a paid product review. I just enjoy sharing information about neat finds and such....

7 comments:

Tufa Girl said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am so happy to see you in the blog world again. I do know about the standing in the store and wondering what to make. Only this time it is because all my favorite items are not in the stores here. I predict we both will have have a great new start in this new year. Hey, better late than never.

Real Life In A Minute said...

Nice! I used to have one made by TupperWare. Worked pretty good too.

YayaOrchid said...

TufaGirl, I sure hope so!

RLIAM, thank you for stopping by and for commenting. :)

Prieta said...

Yaya, I have been missing a lot in your blog! I love the looks of your burgers and I love your crackers post. I wish I could sew my own clothing - imagine the savings!

Georgina said...

I love William-Sonoma...wish we had one here in El Paso, but then, we wish we had lots here in El Paso!!

I sent you an email last week about that flour. I sent it to the email address you have listed on your profile page of your blog. If it's changed, let me know and I'll resend that info and my chicken wing recipe.

Have a wonderful week.

Abrazos,
Georgina

Thomas said...

I need one of these!

Terrific blog, by the way. Keep up the good work!

YayaOrchid said...

Thank you Thomas! And thanks for stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music