Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Lovely Bangle

I'm having a great start to my day. Our trusty USPS just delivered a little parcel from California. I was one of the winners of a bangle giveaway held by my friend Gloria. I've got several of these lovelies from Gloria's shop, so I knew I was going to be very pleased with the quality and workmanship of her product. As always, she included some nice little extras with her shipment, such as a very nice print of one of her paintings.


I think it looks beautiful on my wrist! Love the bright cheerful colors! Thank you Gloria!

She has a fantastic selection, and I know you will be very happy with your purchase- and her very reasonable prices. They also make for wonderful gifts. So head over to her site and look around, I know you'll find something you like. And remember, it's a good thing to support those artisans who work making one of a kind creations. Support the handmade movement- made in the USA!

4 comments:

tea time and roses said...

Hello Idalia,

The bangle is beautiful! Gloria is certainly the talented one! It feels quite nice when you win a giveaway! I do not win that often but when I do it is great!!

Saw your beautiful spinning wheel in your previous post. Congratulations and know you will have a lovely time with it!:o) Continue to enjoy a lovely week dear friend.

Smiles♥

Beverly

Gloria said...

Hi yaya. So sorry I didn't get over here yesterday. I got so busy and it looks that this year my mind is just filled with thoughts about what it is I'm going to do. It's like time's wasting and I better hurry and do what I have to do. Know what I mean? Anyway, thanks so much for the "shoutout," and I do appreciate it. Sure I will post your arm/bangle on my sidebar. That's always fun.Tee Hee. Like Bev say, have fun with your spinning wheel. That must be a lot of fun. Thanks yaya, enjoy your day. I've been painting some new bangles but want to go inside those bags I received and just separate and put in some different bags. Thanks for stopping by both my blogs. Take care.

Georgina said...

Lovely bangle. Gloria is such a terrific talent on top of being such a sweetie!!

xxoo,
Georgina

sweetlife said...

a beautiful bangle, she's very talented!! congrats on winning her giveaway!

sweetlife

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music