Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Gift For My Sweetie


My order from Amazon finally arrived today. It is a gift for my Sweetie, which I got at no cost to me from Amazon, using gift cards I  redeemed from Swagbucks. I've gotten so many free things using Amazon gift cards. I got an external hard drive for my Son, and a ton of scrapbook supplies for myself. It's true what they say about Amazon. You can find almost everything at Amazon.


It was a very nice weekend also, seeing as how we got to spend a little bit of time with the Grandkids. That's always a pure delight and joy for this old Abuelita!





All this in cheery contrast to the garden right now. Every plant that was not protected from the freeze is sadly wilted and probably not alive any more. I do hold hope that they will 'come out' of dormancy somehow. Most of the trees appear to be ok. We won't know for sure until warmer days ahead. Interestingly, a couple of days before the front, we heard the distinct song of the purple martins- very likely the scouts which arrive first. I sure hope they return this Spring.

1 comment:

Tess said...

Hello!
I'm your newest follower from MBC-please follow back :)
http://www.pro-tography101.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music