Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Thursday, June 2, 2011

For Today

I awaken each day, and put one foot in front of the other, like everyone else. I wish I could write about endless accomplishments and feats. But sometimes you just have to deal with the here and now, and that is enough. I have much to share, much to say, and yet in the greater scope of things, it all seems as nothing.

We are all fighting a battle, all struggling to stay afloat and to finish the race. Reading can be an instrument which gives one that surge of strength to carry on- that gasp of air to be able to lift up one's sword and fight the demons which assuredly attack each of us daily.  Stay calm and carry on.

7 comments:

Gloria said...

Hi Yaya. All is well because life no matter what is great. I just watched a dvd I have on Tasha Tudor's garden and it just made me feel so good and yet so sad knowing she is no longer here on earth but her gardens remain. We keep adding to our garden and it gets bigger and bigger each year and I think...someday some one else will have it and either keep it and nurture it or just let it go. It is sad sometimes. Smile, go to YouTube and bring up Tasha Tudor. I'm sure they have a lot of videos of her garden and I promise you, you will feel better. Take care. Or why not just order the dvd from Amazon, you'll love it.

Keri said...

Sorry you are going through a battle, Yaya! We are here to read and support if you need it. And things that bother you aren't trivial.

tea time and roses said...

Dear Idalia,

When I am in the mist of the battle I am reminded of "Foot Prints In The Sand". When the battles get rough it is then that our God picks us up and cradles us in His arms. Be encouraged my friend.

Smiles♥

Beverly

tea time and roses said...

Thinking of you. Hope your week is a lovely one.

Smiles♥

Beverly

Marley's Mom said...

Visit this site,these 3 sisters can really sing youtube.com/OfficialACE3

Leslie said...

Just found your blog tonight. Thank you for writing. I enjoyed reading it. Yes, we are all fighting a battle and need to encourage one another. You've encouraged me tonight. May God bless you, as you have blessed me.

Unnati Aranya Apartments Noida said...

Very nice posting....continue...
unnati fortune
aranya noida
aranya noida
aranya sector 119
unnati aranya noida sec-119

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music