Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Note To Self

You must write every single day of your life… You must lurk in libraries and climb the stacks like ladders to sniff books like perfumes and wear books like hats upon your crazy heads… may you be in love every day for the next 20,000 days. And out of that love, remake a world.
~Ray Bradbury~

4 comments:

Gloria said...

That's a very nice quote by Ray Bradbury. Awesome. Hi yaya, hope all is okay. I'm trying to add the labels under my banner like you have. I'm not sure how to add the different sites to a label. Where did you get the info on how to do it. Thanks, have a great rest of the week.

YayaOrchid said...

You mean the pages? Just go to design and 'add a gadget' and choose 'pages'. It gives you up to ten pages to add I think. Just add them the way you normally add a link. When you want to add a new link, go to 'edit posts' then edit pages, choosing the page you want to add to or delete.

Hope you're having a great week too! :)

Gloria said...

Hi Yaya. I was able to do that with my favorite foodies and now the list shows up in a new page under my banner when I click on it. I tried adding Labels, but it ends up landing on my sidebar with all the different labels. I keep forgetting how to do it??? I guess I really must be a slow learner. Tee hee. Thanks, I'll keep trying.

YayaOrchid said...

Labels are the categories you use to archive each of your posts. Like if you write about painting, you could create a label 'painting', it's just for quick reference to find posts about particular subjects.

If you want to make a page with the name 'Labels' you would do it the same way you created your 'foodies' page- add a gadget then select 'pages' and proceed to name your page 'Labels'.

You probably made your labels that show up on your sidebar by clicking on the 'label's gadget, which is on the list of 'add a gadget'. That will show up on your sidebar when you use it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music