Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Monday, July 25, 2011

A Bit of Paper Crafting

About the only thing that frustrates me is our climate. Months and months of heat is unbearable! It's almost 7pm and it's 104F. I literally become a hermit during the Summer, as staying indoors affords me some respite from the heat.

Other than housework, baking and cooking, the other thing that helps keep me amused and entertained during my self imposed confinement is doing a bit of paper crafting. A few snips here and there, a little glue and glitter, and you end up with some nifty creations.






No need to rush out and buy cards when you need to send a greeting card. I still think handmade is so much better.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music