Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Friday, September 2, 2011

Lift Up Your Hands!

Oh, how my heart rejoices! I lift up my arms to my Redeemer! If you have been saved by his redeeming grace, then you know what of I speak. There are those who daily toil and muster their strength and all their efforts to glorify the things of this world, of this Earth. And then there are those who dedicate all their talent to glorify the one who paid the highest ransom for man.

And this one: What beautiful talent for the Glory of God!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Love this post!

Gloria said...

Great videos. Enjoy your week.

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music