Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Saturday, February 11, 2012

Clarity Of The Night

An ode to many a sleepless night:

Clarity Of The Night
 ©YayaOrchid

Daylight hours, they stifle my voice,
The sunlight shines too bright for me,
But cloudy overcast skies, are like a royce,
So misty, softly hued, perfect as a tree.


And oh, what joy awaits
When nighttime finally arrives
The hours they fly in haste,
Thus ends the mood in which my soul thrives.


3 comments:

Georgina said...

Lovey.

xxoo,
Georgina

Gloria said...

Love your poem yaya. I love poetry. There are so many poems that were written in my various moods. Your mood sounds like mine when I see overcast. It actually soothes me. Very nicely done.

YayaOrchid said...

Thank you Georginna.

Gloria, thank you for your comment. I certainly do appreciate good feedback. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music