Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. ~Philippians 4:8~

FOLLOW


Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Influenster VoxBox 2012 And FreeAmazon Shipment

This is just a short video I recorded on my cell phone. Not the greatest quality, but this is one of my first forays into video recording.



Disclaimer: I have received the aforementioned products free of charge from Influenstar for testing/sampling. Opinions stated are my own and I have not received any money or payment for them.

1 comment:

Gloria in CA said...

Hi Yaya. I just wanted to say thank you for stopping by my blog. It was really great hearing from you. It was like old times. Seems so long ago yet it seemed like yesterday. Nice to hear from you and thank you for your very nice comment. I totally appreciate it. Take care and have a great Sunday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Music